We exist online and as a physical entity!
Find us: from Kelvinbridge Underground, head up Great Western Road, crossing the bridge, then turn left down Otago Street. The shop is located down a cobbled lane called Otago Lane, the last left before Gibson Street.
Tchai-Ovna House of Tea, 42 Otago Lane, Glasgow G12 8PB, (0141) 357 4524
Great news, you can now sit in and drink lovely tea and eat wonderful food.
- Monday 12-3 (outside seating and takeaway)
- Wednesday (outside seating and takeaway)
- Thursday 11-22:30 (outside, inside, seating and takeaway)
- Friday 11-22:30 (outside, inside and takeaway)
- Saturday 11-22:30 (outside, inside and takeaway)
- Sunday 11-22:30 (outside, inside and takeaway)
Our opening times will be reviewed and may change due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis. We will keep you informed.
By law we have had to introduce strict measures for your safety and for our staff.
- Entry into the premises is only allowed if you are wearing a good quality mask covering mouth and nose, worn at all times except whilst seated. If you turn up without, you can buy one from us for £2, we can bring it to the door.
- We accept mask exemptions for health reasons with a valid exemption card.
- We operate a track and trace system, which we hand write into a dedicated book. The details are not put online or shared with any third party and are disposed of after 21 days. Our policy is that one of each party must give their full name, telephone number and email address/home or work address. This applies to seated custom outside too.
- You must wear a mask when ordering at the veranda hatch
- There is an intercom system for entry which allows us to manage your table properly and due to the layout of the shop aids social distancing.
- As a result of Covid-19 restrictions we are operating at 1/2 capacity, it is no longer possible to share tables with different groups of people so booking in groups is encouraged.
- Only two households are allowed to share a table at one time.